Friday, April 22, 2011

Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my new blog. I hope you will become a follower and enjoy the posts I make about my life and the world of consignment. I have owned and operated Consignment Unlimited since 2005. It has been a great adventure that I truly enjoy.  At some point I have had everyone of my family involved and not always because they really wanted to.....but sometimes a person just needs a little help! My daughter, Kendra fills in when I work my other job (group home), Kenny my partner in life shares his garage with my great finds that aren't quite ready to come to the store yet, my sons help move stuff all the time and my daughter-in-law and grandchildren are willing to fill in when I need them. I love yard sales, flea markets, auctions and other consignment stores.  I am always on the hunt for that one "SPECIAL" item that will sell for way more than I invested but right now I am just collecting for myself and adding to the store inventory. LOL! So follow me on my journey and send me helpful comments!  I hope to hear from you.........Diane

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for this! Awesome site, such invaluable info.

    ReplyDelete